Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On Feb 14, 6:46*pm, George Plimpton wrote:

Come on - Hawke-Ptooey was talking about Nader suing the car companies
for their supposedly defective cars. *He never did.

His memory is not perfect. He keeps referring to the book Nader
wrote, but you notice he never mentions the title of the book. I do
not think he remembers the title, so refers to Ralph Naders's new book
instead of using the title.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Hawke wrote:

His memory is not perfect. He keeps referring to the book Nader
wrote, but you notice he never mentions the title of the book. I do
not think he remembers the title, so refers to Ralph Naders's new book
instead of using the title.

Dan

Unsafe at any Speed.

Hawke

THAT is his "NEW" book. DID RALPH look like he was in his 30s on
this interview you "remember" then.
jk
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:46:33 -0800, jk wrote:

Hawke wrote:

His memory is not perfect. He keeps referring to the book Nader
wrote, but you notice he never mentions the title of the book. I do
not think he remembers the title, so refers to Ralph Naders's new book
instead of using the title.

Dan

Unsafe at any Speed.

Hawke

THAT is his "NEW" book. DID RALPH look like he was in his 30s on
this interview you "remember" then.
jk

Huh? _Unsafe at Any Speed_ was published in 1965. His "new" book is
_Getting Steamed to Overcome Corporatism_, published in 2011.

You're only 47 years behind. I'm sure you'll catch up any decade
now...

--
Ed Huntress