Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Both strong women, Michelle and Ellen scare the hell out ofconservative cowards

On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 11, 3:24*pm, "
wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

LOL...is that why conservative bitches like Palin and Bachmann always
lose?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 11, 3:24*pm, "
wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

Hey...that's interesting...I can spot conservatives too.

The men are tapping away in their widestance bathroom stalls.

The women are putting makeup on their Adam apples.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/11/2012 5:06 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Feb 11, 3:24 pm, "
wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

Hey...that's interesting...I can spot conservatives too.

The men are tapping away in their widestance bathroom stalls.

The women are putting makeup on their Adam apples.

TMT

I can tell conservatives by the slope of their foreheads and the knuckle
marks they leave when they walk.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

Hey...that's interesting...I can spot conservatives too.

The men are tapping away in their widestance bathroom stalls.

The women are putting makeup on their Adam apples.

TMT

I can tell conservatives by the slope of their foreheads and the knuckle
marks they leave when they walk.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

I can recognize a conservative from a long distance.

Like Benny, they walk around with their heads up their ass.

TMT

C02 scare LSMFT[_2_] Home Repair 53 March 11th 11 08:45 PM
OT Why are our Republican Congressmen such cowards? William Wixon Metalworking 1 August 4th 09 10:24 PM
Why are our Republican Congressmen such cowards? Don Foreman Metalworking 1 August 3rd 09 05:57 PM
OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes? Laurie Forbes Metalworking 133 May 20th 06 05:46 PM