DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Both strong women, Michelle and Ellen scare the hell out ofconservative cowards (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/335635-re-both-strong-women-michelle-ellen-scare-hell-out-ofconservative-cowards.html)

[email protected] February 11th 12 09:24 PM

Both strong women, Michelle and Ellen scare the hell out ofconservative cowards

On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

Too_Many_Tools February 12th 12 01:03 AM

Both strong women, Michelle and Ellen scare the hell out ofconservative cowards

On Feb 11, 3:24*pm, "
wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

LOL...is that why conservative bitches like Palin and Bachmann always
lose?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools February 12th 12 01:06 AM

wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

Hey...that's interesting...I can spot conservatives too.

The men are tapping away in their widestance bathroom stalls.

The women are putting makeup on their Adam apples.

TMT

Hawke[_3_] February 12th 12 08:15 PM

Both strong women, Michelle and Ellen scare the hell out of conservativecowards

On 2/11/2012 5:06 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Feb 11, 3:24 pm, "
wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

Hey...that's interesting...I can spot conservatives too.

The men are tapping away in their widestance bathroom stalls.

The women are putting makeup on their Adam apples.

TMT

I can tell conservatives by the slope of their foreheads and the knuckle
marks they leave when they walk.

Hawke

Too_Many_Tools February 13th 12 02:28 AM

*wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:48:52 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Just goes to show why conservative want submissive women...strong
women scare the hell out of them.

TMT

In a dog show, points are taken away for doggy bitches or bitchy dogs.

I can spot liberals.
The men have soft voices.
The women have harsh voices.

Hey...that's interesting...I can spot conservatives too.

The men are tapping away in their widestance bathroom stalls.

The women are putting makeup on their Adam apples.

TMT

I can tell conservatives by the slope of their foreheads and the knuckle
marks they leave when they walk.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

I can recognize a conservative from a long distance.

Like Benny, they walk around with their heads up their ass.

TMT