Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ping ig or gunner, looking for a hydraulic power unit

Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/24/2012 12:23 PM, tnik wrote:
Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

Heh, just realized I didn't give much more information.. Electric
driven, 3 phase preferably. 3hp motor is what we have at the moment, 2
stage. Doesn't have to have much of a reservoir because we use it for a
few presses that we have, single cylinders.

This is what we have at the moment, but its broken.. I would like to buy
another unit while this one is out getting fixed.

http://www.spx.com/en/power-team/pd-pq120-electric/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

i sold all mine

10kpsi is expensive

On 2012-01-24, tnik wrote:
Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/24/2012 2:29 PM, Ignoramus1674 wrote:
i sold all mine

10kpsi is expensive

On 2012-01-24, wrote:
Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

yea, tell me about it.. Got a quote from hydraulic supply.. For a
replacement Power Team, for about $5300.00 heh..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:23:38 -0500, tnik wrote:

Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...t=d irectlink

Like these?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-24, wrote:
Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

yea, tell me about it.. Got a quote from hydraulic supply.. For a
replacement Power Team, for about $5300.00 heh..

Btw,,,Ive got a bunch of seals and whatnot for Power Team products. Hunt
around here....

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...eat=directlink

Buy em all and Ill make you a very very good deal

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:23:38 -0500, tnik wrote:

Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...t=d irectlink

Like these?

I believe he's looking for motor driven pumps and the "manual" reference
was to manual valve levers vs. solenoid valves.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/25/2012 10:13 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:23:38 -0500, wrote:

Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...t=d irectlink

Like these?

I believe he's looking for motor driven pumps and the "manual" reference
was to manual valve levers vs. solenoid valves.

Yep, you nailed that on the head. I think we might have found one from a
customer of ours. They switched over to gas/diesel powered units, so we
might have lucked out.

Reason we need 10k PSI is because of the one press we have to create
drill racks, it can take up to 6k PSI to bend a 6-10" radius onto 1-1.5"
thick material.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...Zqky9MTjNZETYm....

Like these?

I believe he's looking for motor driven pumps and the "manual" reference
was to manual valve levers vs. solenoid valves.

Yep, you nailed that on the head. I think we might have found one from a
customer of ours. They switched over to gas/diesel powered units, so we
might have lucked out.

Reason we need 10k PSI is because of the one press we have to create
drill racks, it can take up to 6k PSI to bend a 6-10" radius onto 1-1.5"
thick material.

I assume these racks would be for something found sitting in a field
somewhere with a diesel hooked to it, not in a machine shop punching
1/4" holes...

Stan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:13:34 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:23:38 -0500, tnik wrote:

Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...t=d irectlink

Like these?

I believe he's looking for motor driven pumps and the "manual" reference
was to manual valve levers vs. solenoid valves.

ah! Oops. Ok G

Gunner

Gunner Asch

PING: Gunner Buerste Metalworking 2 December 4th 09 06:41 AM
Ping Gunner !!! Don Young Metalworking 0 March 12th 09 02:05 AM
Ping Gunner! Todd Rich Metalworking 0 August 13th 08 09:26 PM
PING: Gunner Tom Gardner Metalworking 29 August 11th 05 06:37 PM
OT - Ping Gunner Cliff Metalworking 1 March 15th 05 10:34 AM