Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tnik tnik is offline

Default ping ig or gunner, looking for a hydraulic power unit

On 1/25/2012 10:13 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:23:38 -0500, wrote:

Just wondering if either of you, or anyone else out there has a
hydraulic power unit for sale. looking for a 10,000 PSI unit, the one we
have has an electric control, but manual would work just fine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...t=d irectlink

Like these?

I believe he's looking for motor driven pumps and the "manual" reference
was to manual valve levers vs. solenoid valves.

Yep, you nailed that on the head. I think we might have found one from a
customer of ours. They switched over to gas/diesel powered units, so we
might have lucked out.

Reason we need 10k PSI is because of the one press we have to create
drill racks, it can take up to 6k PSI to bend a 6-10" radius onto 1-1.5"
thick material.