Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Garndner , compressors for sale

1) Quincy QMA 75 HP screw compressor with 18k hours, 460v, $4k
2) Quincy QT-15 two headed compressor (two 10HP pumpers with QT-15
pumps), with control, 460v, under power in my shop $2500
3) 10 HP Champion Compressor with electrical control, 230v $1,100
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/21/2012 12:27 PM, Ignoramus1414 wrote:
1) Quincy QMA 75 HP screw compressor with 18k hours, 460v, $4k
2) Quincy QT-15 two headed compressor (two 10HP pumpers with QT-15
pumps), with control, 460v, under power in my shop $2500
3) 10 HP Champion Compressor with electrical control, 230v $1,100

I've got 4 Quincys, a Hydrovane and a Kellog, I'm not looking at the
moment but thanks those are good deals. I'm thinking of selling two of
the Quincys and the Kellog. You know the Quincys are bullet-proof, I
just don't need that many back-ups or that much air for that matter.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

the Quincys and the Kellog. You know the Quincys are bullet-proof, I just
don't need that many back-ups or that much air for that matter.

Na, I had a quincy break, once after 25 years. The fan belt wore out.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-21, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:
On 1/21/2012 12:27 PM, Ignoramus1414 wrote:
1) Quincy QMA 75 HP screw compressor with 18k hours, 460v, $4k
2) Quincy QT-15 two headed compressor (two 10HP pumpers with QT-15
pumps), with control, 460v, under power in my shop $2500
3) 10 HP Champion Compressor with electrical control, 230v $1,100

I've got 4 Quincys, a Hydrovane and a Kellog, I'm not looking at the
moment but thanks those are good deals. I'm thinking of selling two of
the Quincys and the Kellog. You know the Quincys are bullet-proof, I
just don't need that many back-ups or that much air for that matter.

I thought that you had a blasting operation or some such, but I guess
it is not needed for those brushes. I love selling Quincy compressors,
Miller welders, diesel engines etc, it is deeply satisfying.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-21, Tom Gardnermars@tacks wrote:
On 1/21/2012 12:27 PM, Ignoramus1414 wrote:
1) Quincy QMA 75 HP screw compressor with 18k hours, 460v, $4k
2) Quincy QT-15 two headed compressor (two 10HP pumpers with QT-15
pumps), with control, 460v, under power in my shop $2500
3) 10 HP Champion Compressor with electrical control, 230v $1,100

I've got 4 Quincys, a Hydrovane and a Kellog, I'm not looking at the
moment but thanks those are good deals. I'm thinking of selling two of
the Quincys and the Kellog. You know the Quincys are bullet-proof, I
just don't need that many back-ups or that much air for that matter.

I thought that you had a blasting operation or some such, but I guess
it is not needed for those brushes. I love selling Quincy compressors,
Miller welders, diesel engines etc, it is deeply satisfying.

We sometimes blast wire brushes that have spots of rust then dip into
food-grade silicone or WD-40 for a little protection. Two Quincys will
keep our shop air up to pressure, usually only one is running. The
Hydrovane is the final back-up.

Compressors Jeweller UK diy 6 November 21st 08 06:12 PM
air compressors brianlanning Woodworking 14 February 14th 06 04:23 PM
air compressors [email protected] Metalworking 4 December 28th 05 04:58 PM
For sale : Hydrovane 178 & 148 compressors micronetwatchdog Metalworking 0 May 12th 05 03:35 PM
Old Air Compressors - Are They Better? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 8 April 8th 05 01:06 AM