DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tom Garndner , compressors for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/334654-tom-garndner-compressors-sale.html)

Ignoramus1414 January 21st 12 05:27 PM

Tom Garndner , compressors for sale

1) Quincy QMA 75 HP screw compressor with 18k hours, 460v, $4k
2) Quincy QT-15 two headed compressor (two 10HP pumpers with QT-15
pumps), with control, 460v, under power in my shop $2500
3) 10 HP Champion Compressor with electrical control, 230v $1,100

Tom Gardner[_6_] January 21st 12 07:10 PM

On 1/21/2012 12:27 PM, Ignoramus1414 wrote:
1) Quincy QMA 75 HP screw compressor with 18k hours, 460v, $4k
2) Quincy QT-15 two headed compressor (two 10HP pumpers with QT-15
pumps), with control, 460v, under power in my shop $2500
3) 10 HP Champion Compressor with electrical control, 230v $1,100

I've got 4 Quincys, a Hydrovane and a Kellog, I'm not looking at the
moment but thanks those are good deals. I'm thinking of selling two of
the Quincys and the Kellog. You know the Quincys are bullet-proof, I
just don't need that many back-ups or that much air for that matter.

Karl Townsend January 21st 12 07:55 PM

Tom Garndner , compressors for sale

the Quincys and the Kellog. You know the Quincys are bullet-proof, I just
don't need that many back-ups or that much air for that matter.

Na, I had a quincy break, once after 25 years. The fan belt wore out.

Karl

Ignoramus1414 January 21st 12 11:00 PM

On 2012-01-21, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:
On 1/21/2012 12:27 PM, Ignoramus1414 wrote:
1) Quincy QMA 75 HP screw compressor with 18k hours, 460v, $4k
2) Quincy QT-15 two headed compressor (two 10HP pumpers with QT-15
pumps), with control, 460v, under power in my shop $2500
3) 10 HP Champion Compressor with electrical control, 230v $1,100

I've got 4 Quincys, a Hydrovane and a Kellog, I'm not looking at the
moment but thanks those are good deals. I'm thinking of selling two of
the Quincys and the Kellog. You know the Quincys are bullet-proof, I
just don't need that many back-ups or that much air for that matter.

I thought that you had a blasting operation or some such, but I guess
it is not needed for those brushes. I love selling Quincy compressors,
Miller welders, diesel engines etc, it is deeply satisfying.

Tom Gardner[_6_] January 22nd 12 12:07 PM

On 2012-01-21, Tom Gardnermars@tacks wrote:
On 1/21/2012 12:27 PM, Ignoramus1414 wrote:
1) Quincy QMA 75 HP screw compressor with 18k hours, 460v, $4k
2) Quincy QT-15 two headed compressor (two 10HP pumpers with QT-15
pumps), with control, 460v, under power in my shop $2500
3) 10 HP Champion Compressor with electrical control, 230v $1,100

I've got 4 Quincys, a Hydrovane and a Kellog, I'm not looking at the
moment but thanks those are good deals. I'm thinking of selling two of
the Quincys and the Kellog. You know the Quincys are bullet-proof, I
just don't need that many back-ups or that much air for that matter.

I thought that you had a blasting operation or some such, but I guess
it is not needed for those brushes. I love selling Quincy compressors,
Miller welders, diesel engines etc, it is deeply satisfying.

We sometimes blast wire brushes that have spots of rust then dip into
food-grade silicone or WD-40 for a little protection. Two Quincys will
keep our shop air up to pressure, usually only one is running. The
Hydrovane is the final back-up.