Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The caricature of the 1%

On 1/10/2012 2:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:48:49 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 9, 8:28 pm, wrote:

Funny how you guys think nobody understands business like you do. Do you
really think if I wanted to open a radio station it would be one that
was programmed with what I liked personally? I would do what any decent
businessman would do in that I would do market research to see what the
people in my area wanted to hear and that is what I would provide. You
think everyone is dumb enough to try to sell ice to an Eskimo? We're
not. If the only thing selling is right wing propaganda take a guess
what I would be selling? I would be in business to make profits, you
know, not for the fun of it.

Hawke

So what you are saying is that you have no idea of what the people in
your area want to hear. And that you would offer broadcasting exactly
like the current broadcasting is in your area if that is what the
people want.

In other words you might run your station exactly the same as the
station you are complaining about. So now I do not understand why you
are complaining.

Dan

The Parakeet is ****ing and moaning because he doesnt like the fact that
Rush and the Right are popular on AM radio.

Sucks..sucks to be him

What must suck is to be you and that means to never be right. I have no
problem that Rush has a program. The problem is that the AM stations are
not required to put up any programs with differing opinions. That would
be a fair use of the air waves, which only are the way they are now
because a right wing president changed the rules on his own to benefit
republicans.

Hawke