Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fallen Brethren

Hoisting one up for tnut.

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

azotic wrote:
Hoisting one up for tnut.

To Robert!

May we be as useful to our fellows as he is.

http://www.theviaplan.com/T-nut-Posts.doc --6.7 MB .DOC file
http://teenut.homestead.com/teenut.html
http://www.metalworking.com/RCM-gall...obert/_bio.txt

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston wrote:
azotic wrote:
Hoisting one up for tnut.

To Robert!

May we be as useful to our fellows as he is.

http://www.theviaplan.com/T-nut-Posts.doc --6.7 MB .DOC file
http://teenut.homestead.com/teenut.html
http://www.metalworking.com/RCM-gall...obert/_bio.txt

--Winston

I converted the .doc file to .pdf with some very
minor format cleaning-up. It would be great if
someone could put it in the RCM dropbox and see
if Ellen B. would like a copy for his webpage.

www.grumpyoldgeek.com/doc/T-nut-Posts.pdf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , says...

Hoisting one up for tnut.

Best Regards
Tom.

I bought six Newcastle Browns this morning. Thinking of T-nut.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Stewart wrote:
Winston wrote:
azotic wrote:
Hoisting one up for tnut.

To Robert!

May we be as useful to our fellows as he is.

http://www.theviaplan.com/T-nut-Posts.doc --6.7 MB .DOC file
http://teenut.homestead.com/teenut.html
http://www.metalworking.com/RCM-gall...obert/_bio.txt

--Winston

I converted the .doc file to .pdf with some very
minor format cleaning-up. It would be great if
someone could put it in the RCM dropbox and see
if Ellen B. would like a copy for his webpage.

www.grumpyoldgeek.com/doc/T-nut-Posts.pdf

That's generous, Jim.

The folks who run the dropbox want to discourage
big files though. From:
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox.html
"The "dropbox" will not automatically post files larger
than 2 megabytes."

I've just sent Mrs. Bratton a link to the file with
a quick note thanking her for sharing Robert with us.

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Toast to T-Nut one of the informed members.

While I have the file Scott saved for us years ago,
I downloaded the pdf just in case there was a difference.

Martin

On 1/11/2012 3:12 PM, Winston wrote:
Jim Stewart wrote:
Winston wrote:
azotic wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-11, azotic wrote:
Hoisting one up for tnut.

It is then, again? Sigh!

Got a Neukie Brun Ale started for him.

Best Regards
Tom.

Indeed,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-01-11, azotic wrote:
Hoisting one up for tnut.

It is then, again? Sigh!

As often as his name and toasts go up here, I swear the guy either had
4 birthdays or died that many times.

Here's a spring water to ya, tnut. (Now ask 'em to slow it down, eh?)

--
We are always the same age inside.
-- Gertrude Stein

60' fallen pine Phisherman Woodworking 13 March 25th 08 02:42 AM
60' Fallen Pine (0/1) Phisherman Woodworking Plans and Photos 1 March 23rd 08 09:09 PM
Fallen trees. Weatherlawyer UK diy 12 January 31st 07 09:21 AM
How have the mighty fallen? OT. Weatherlawyer UK diy 529 September 2nd 06 08:23 PM
A Question for our European brethren. Paul K. Dickman Metalworking 18 January 7th 06 11:40 PM