Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ACORN helped minority American voters acquire voter registration forms. Racist screeches in hate frenzy. ACORN still exists, work still continues.

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 11:14:21 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:46:57 -0500, - Me - I - My -
wrote:

Hatred of ACORN is hatred of Americans and America.
ACORN helped get voting registration forms to Americans

http://rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html

Acorn voting fraud arrests
453,000 hits

Gunner's lies, 77,300,000 hits. Gunner's liens, 711,000 hits. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

Gunner's lies, 77,300,000 hits. Gunner's liens, 711,000 hits. g

Ed Huntress ass, About 2,560,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 17:37:32 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Gunner's lies, 77,300,000 hits. Gunner's liens, 711,000 hits. g

Ed Huntress ass, About 2,560,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Cracker Terrell Needs a New Drool Cup, 87,000 hits (0.28 seconds)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Gunner's lies, 77,300,000 hits. Gunner's liens, 711,000 hits. g

Ed Huntress ass, About 2,560,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Cracker Terrell Needs a New Drool Cup, 87,000 hits (0.28 seconds)

So much for your claim about killfiling me. I knew you were lying.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Gunner's lies, 77,300,000 hits. Gunner's liens, 711,000 hits. g

Ed Huntress ass, About 2,560,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Cracker Terrell Needs a New Drool Cup, 87,000 hits (0.28 seconds)

So much for your claim about killfiling me. I knew you were lying.

As I do every year, I took everyone out for Christmas. I've told you
that before. Then I start re-plonking after the New Year.

I let you out just in time to see you drop another turd. You really
ought to improve your diet, Michael.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Gunner's lies, 77,300,000 hits. Gunner's liens, 711,000 hits. g

Ed Huntress ass, About 2,560,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Cracker Terrell Needs a New Drool Cup, 87,000 hits (0.28 seconds)

So much for your claim about killfiling me. I knew you were lying.

Of course Eddy lies. He is a Leftwinger.

Its part of his nature...er...mental symptoms.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Gunner's lies, 77,300,000 hits. Gunner's liens, 711,000 hits. g

Ed Huntress ass, About 2,560,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Cracker Terrell Needs a New Drool Cup, 87,000 hits (0.28 seconds)

So much for your claim about killfiling me. I knew you were lying.

Of course Eddy lies. He is a Leftwinger.

Its part of his nature...er...mental symptoms.

Gunner

Says the RCM record-holding liar and welfare queen.

Terrell is out for a week, or until he screws up again, whichever
comes first.

Looking around with no killfile, it looks like you've trolled up quite
a school of freakfish, Gunner. Did you run out of suckers and start
fishing in some new pestholes?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

So much for your claim about killfiling me. I knew you were lying.

As I do every year, I took everyone out for Christmas. I've told you
that before. Then I start re-plonking after the New Year.

I let you out just in time to see you drop another turd. You really
ought to improve your diet, Michael.

Call me all the names you want, and keep throwing lame insults. It
just shows you for what you are.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Of course Eddy lies. He is a Leftwinger.

Its part of his nature...er...mental symptoms.

He is to be pitied.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 01:21:43 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

So much for your claim about killfiling me. I knew you were lying.

As I do every year, I took everyone out for Christmas. I've told you
that before. Then I start re-plonking after the New Year.

I let you out just in time to see you drop another turd. You really
ought to improve your diet, Michael.

Call me all the names you want, and keep throwing lame insults. It
just shows you for what you are.

And who started that, Michael? You popped into a thread with your
Christmas cheer (or snot), and I hadn't said a word to you.

That's your habit -- snipe, snipe, snipe, and then blame someone else
for calling you names. You've been doing it for years, and it looks
like you'll be doing it forever.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

And who started that, Michael? You popped into a thread with your
Christmas cheer (or snot), and I hadn't said a word to you.

That's your habit -- snipe, snipe, snipe, and then blame someone else
for calling you names. You've been doing it for years, and it looks
like you'll be doing it forever.

No one really cares, Ed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 01:59:25 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

And who started that, Michael? You popped into a thread with your
Christmas cheer (or snot), and I hadn't said a word to you.

That's your habit -- snipe, snipe, snipe, and then blame someone else
for calling you names. You've been doing it for years, and it looks
like you'll be doing it forever.

No one really cares, Ed.

Getting a little grandiose, aren't you Michael? Presuming to speak for
everyone now, are you?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

Getting a little grandiose, aren't you Michael? Presuming to speak for
everyone now, are you?

You have a mouse in your pocket? If not, it appears that you are
only speaking for yourself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 02:38:35 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Getting a little grandiose, aren't you Michael? Presuming to speak for
everyone now, are you?

You have a mouse in your pocket? If not, it appears that you are
only speaking for yourself.

That's all I ever do, unlike the rightards who are afraid to stand on
their own feet, and who always seem to need a posse.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Getting a little grandiose, aren't you Michael? Presuming to speak for
everyone now, are you?

You have a mouse in your pocket? If not, it appears that you are
only speaking for yourself.

That's all I ever do, unlike the rightards who are afraid to stand on
their own feet, and who always seem to need a posse.

Well, good for you. Goodbye.