Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another disgraced Demotard going to jail!

Why do democraps all look so good wearing stripes? Laugh, laugh,
laugh!

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ticle-1.994477

Ex-Sen. Carl Kruger wiped away tears as he became the latest Albany
politician to ‘fess up to regularly selling his office to line his
pockets.

The veteran state Senator choked with emotion as he pleaded guilty to
four counts of taking bribes to manipulate Albany’s wheels of power —
and to fund a lavish life-style that included a Bentley and a garish
mansion in Mill Basin the he shared with his male “intimate
associate.”

“I accept responsibility for my actions and am truly sorry for my
conduct,” Kruger told a judge in Manhattan Federal Court, pausing
twice to remove his glasses and wipe his eyes with a crumpled white
tissue.

"I apologize if I'm a little emotional over this.”

Kruger faces up to 11 years and four months in the slammer when he’s
sentenced in April

Read
mohttp://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ticle-1.994477

Boo hoo! Weep weep! Libtard!