MilkyWhy

Default Rather Forced to Resign: Disgraced, Ruined

Sephardic jew, "Jittery Dan" Rather was ****canned today. Remember that the
kooky jew and his henchmen forged documents and tried to tar our President.
Now, it has come around and bitten the retarded jew on his ass.

Rather is forced to resign in disgrace: a purveyor of low-grade forgeries,
dragged the once-good name of CBS through the mud. So SWEET!
F.H.

MilkyWhy wrote:
purveyor of low-grade forgeries

You mean Colin Powell?

TURTLE

"F.H." wrote in message
MilkyWhy wrote:
purveyor of low-grade forgeries

You mean Colin Powell?

This is Turtle.

Get over it Skerry didn't win.

TURTLE

toller

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
Sephardic jew, "Jittery Dan" Rather

God only knows why you posted this on AHR, but it isn't true is it? First I
have heard he is Jewish...

Wake

"MilkyWhy" wrote
Sephardic jew, "Jittery Dan" Rather was ****canned today. Remember that

the
kooky jew and his henchmen forged documents and tried to tar our

President.
Now, it has come around and bitten the retarded jew on his ass.

http://tinyurl.com/2cwwk

F.H.

MilkyWhy wrote:

purveyor of low-grade forgeries

You mean Colin Powell?

This is Turtle.

Get over it Skerry didn't win.

Dear terrestrial reptile, upon awakening from your winter hibernation
please visit the following link and and begin preparations for your
return to Usenet.

http://www.hio.ft.hanze.nl/thar/reading.htm
TURTLE

"F.H." wrote in message

MilkyWhy wrote:

purveyor of low-grade forgeries

You mean Colin Powell?

This is Turtle.

Get over it Skerry didn't win.

Dear terrestrial reptile, upon awakening from your winter hibernation please
visit the following link and and begin preparations for your return to Usenet.

http://www.hio.ft.hanze.nl/thar/reading.htm

This is Turtle.

I read and skinned your post before and went straight to the Post Text as a one
liner that described the short point that need to be spoken !

Get over it !

TURTLE

MilkyWhy

Jew Rather forced to quit

Now, the bloated jew Rather claims that he talks to ghosts. I liked it better
when the pervert jew...kept his sources secret.