Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Auction, Lebanon, Oregon

http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Click on brochure, auction is Dec. 22. Auction is this Tuesday in
Hurricane, UT, if you can make it in time.

Wow, I knew this was a BIG local company, but I guess they got four plants.
Two already auctioned.

It may not be too late to get in on bidding online for Tuesday's auction
here.

We're going tomorrow to inspect for Tuesday's auction. This is a LOT OF
GOOD STUFF.

Just a heads up.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-19, Steve B wrote:
http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Click on brochure, auction is Dec. 22. Auction is this Tuesday in
Hurricane, UT, if you can make it in time.

Wow, I knew this was a BIG local company, but I guess they got four plants.
Two already auctioned.

It may not be too late to get in on bidding online for Tuesday's auction
here.

We're going tomorrow to inspect for Tuesday's auction. This is a LOT OF
GOOD STUFF.

Let us know what you get. The prices will be all over the place:
normal, crazy high, and crazy low.