Posted to rec.woodworking
Lenny C

Default New free auction website to auction off your work.

New free auction website to auction off your work.

I created a new and free website for anyone who wishes to auction off some
of there work.

It's called Auction Hobbies / Arts & Craft.

Go to www.auctionhac.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob

Looks like an empty shell to me. They must have sold everything they
had.