Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any Machinery Dealers Want to Sell a Small Coolant System?

I have a customer who is building a tapping fixture.

He needs someone to walk him through the coolant process for the set-up and
sell him the equipment.

He will likely ask all the basic questions you can imagine and then some.

Location - Charlotte, NC.

Good guy, just needs a lot of guidance on this one.

Interested? E-mail me with your contact details and/or reply here for all
to see.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

He will ask a lot of questions and will probably not buy anything

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:12:54 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

I have a customer who is building a tapping fixture.

He needs someone to walk him through the coolant process for the set-up and
sell him the equipment.

He will likely ask all the basic questions you can imagine and then some.

Location - Charlotte, NC.

Good guy, just needs a lot of guidance on this one.

Interested? E-mail me with your contact details and/or reply here for all
to see.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Still waiting for a call from you for service/installation/sales in
California

Gunner
805-732-5308

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus4436" wrote in message
He will ask a lot of questions and will probably not buy anything

Ahh... Not true! He has placed his order with me and needs the system.
I'd say there is a very good chance that the first competent person he
speaks to will have the sale.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Still waiting for a call from you for service/installation/sales in
California

Gunner

I'm waiting for the right opportunity to emerge for you. My stuff doesn't
break down often (really, not a sales pitch!) and most of the folks do their
own installs. ...But sooner or later, someone is going to need an install
in your area or rebuild of a complex and larger unit on the west coast and
I'll shoot them your way.

Even if folks think you are a nutcase because of your views on life, liberty
and guns, I believe you know your stuff. evil grin

I have a customer in mind for a somewhat straight forward repair job, but so
far, he hasn't jumped past, "I think we might be able to fix this in house"
to "Oh Lord, find me someone who can do this." If he does, it'll be a small
skid sent to you from him with parts from me, etc.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:50:41 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

[...]

Grin Ok, as Iong as you see my hand up in the air.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Grin Ok, as Iong as you see my hand up in the air.

Gunner

As long as there is more than one finger showing, I'll pay attention to it.

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:28:56 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Grin Ok, as Iong as you see my hand up in the air.

Gunner

As long as there is more than one finger showing, I'll pay attention to it.

ROFLMAO!!!

Indeed!

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch- Hide quoted text -

And in your pocket.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Production Tapping:http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
VIDEOS:http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER:http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Joe...do you really want your reputation tied to Gummer's?

Knowing that you would have Gummer do a job makes me take you off my
list of people to call.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 14, 11:28*am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
Grin *Ok, as Iong as you see my hand up in the air.

Gunner

As long as there is more than one finger showing, I'll pay attention to it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe...do you really want your reputation tied to Gummer's?

Knowing that you would have Gummer do a job makes me take you off my
list of people to call.

TMT

You know... There are times when you choose to do business with people
because you believe in what they stand for and there are times you do
business with people because it is profitable or good for the future of
business.

Would you stop using your mechanic if he sent your master cylinder to Gunner
to be rebuilt? What if he sent the top end of your engine over for a
rework?

Whether you agree with his life philosophy or not, he knows his stuff and
service and reliability are important. I haven't done business with him
yet, but my dealings with him on a professional level for info have been
nothing but good.

....Of course, I've written of people after the first real experience too so
the book isn't closed on anything until the fat lady sings.

The bottom line is that I choose to do business with whom I please. If a
customer chooses to ignore me and my product because of a proposed trial of
services, so be it. I would love to serve you and anyone here, but being
blacklisted for hanging out with people is what Jesus was also accused of so
I guess I'm in good company.

....Sorry for the comparisons Gunner.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 22:09:26 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

You know... There are times when you choose to do business with people
because you believe in what they stand for and there are times you do
business with people because it is profitable or good for the future of
business.

Would you stop using your mechanic if he sent your master cylinder to Gunner
to be rebuilt? What if he sent the top end of your engine over for a
rework?

Whether you agree with his life philosophy or not, he knows his stuff and
service and reliability are important. I haven't done business with him
yet, but my dealings with him on a professional level for info have been
nothing but good.

Nice website Joe,great product line.
Dave B
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Nice website Joe,great product line.
Dave B

Thanks Dave. Much appreciated.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--If I were you I'd contact Tapmatic directly and talk to an
engineer there. I suspect they could do all the dot connecting..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"steamer" wrote in message
--If I were you I'd contact Tapmatic directly and talk to an
engineer there. I suspect they could do all the dot connecting..

Excellent advice... I don't know if they handle such things, but the guy
there who I work with knows his stuff... So I'll ring him.

I had to laugh because Tapmatic originally referred the job to me because
it's a multiple spindle tapping set-up.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113

[...]