Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any Machinery Dealers Want to Sell a Small Coolant System?

On Dec 14, 6:50*am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
Still waiting for a call from you for service/installation/sales in
California

Gunner

I'm waiting for the right opportunity to emerge for you. *My stuff doesn't
break down often (really, not a sales pitch!) and most of the folks do their
own installs. *...But sooner or later, someone is going to need an install
in your area or rebuild of a complex and larger unit on the west coast and
I'll shoot them your way.

Even if folks think you are a nutcase because of your views on life, liberty
and guns, I believe you know your stuff. evil grin

I have a customer in mind for a somewhat straight forward repair job, but so
far, he hasn't jumped past, "I think we might be able to fix this in house"
to "Oh Lord, find me someone who can do this." If he does, it'll be a small
skid sent to you from him with parts from me, etc.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Joe...do you really want your reputation tied to Gummer's?

Knowing that you would have Gummer do a job makes me take you off my
list of people to call.

TMT