Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama decries inequality

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...reviewing-2012

Open letter to Mr. Obama:

You stupid son of a bitch. You stupid ******* ******. (Fill in asterisks)

If you will bother to take the time from your Hawaiian vacations, and golf,
to read the Constitution of the United States of America, you MIGHT notice
that we are GUARANTEED equality by the US Constitution. What we do with
that guarantee is up to us, not any governing body who collects the spoils
and then distributes them according to party loyalty or votes.

After that, it is a matter of leveling the playing field by saying that the
results of any competition of life and work is null and void. Valueless.
Those who played harder, worked harder, got up and went to work 7,300 days
(20 years) in their lives (with sick days and others allowed) -or more-,
risked more, and did more are in the same class as the God damned crackheads
and welfare mothers, the neer'do-wells, the users of the system and any
advantage, and those who expect the same results as those who worked their
asses off ........ you are a ****ing brain dead moron. Either that, or
(SHUDDER!) biased in some direction of the other.

I believe it to be the latter.

Anyone with your (supposed but never authenticated or verified) education
should know this. Anyone with a two digit IQ knows this.

And you do.

But you have an agenda.

And that is not to the recognition or advantage of the hard working working
man, but rather to the lazy person whose main purpose is to intercept their
government checks without delay or interruption.

I don't personally give a **** what happens to you in this life. But
afterward, may God have mercy on your soul. Just like he will on mine,
having judged you. But at least, being judged by the same measure, I have
not been the lying, conniving, character assassinating, low life that you
are.

At least I'll have that going for me.

I hope we do not have a replay of the last election, if you can call it
that. If we do, we are all seriously ****ed, except for the politicians,
and those within the beltway.

Steve