Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ig's great deals -- GOT ONE! (gloat)

Nailed an 8x22 Kalamazoo hydraulic bandsaw in ugly but completely working
order for $975 today! Yeah!

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-11-30, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Nailed an 8x22 Kalamazoo hydraulic bandsaw in ugly but completely working
order for $975 today! Yeah!

I hate you! Please post some pictures before cleanup!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-11-30, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Nailed an 8x22 Kalamazoo hydraulic bandsaw in ugly but completely working
order for $975 today! Yeah!

LLoyd

Lloyd, purely accidentally, I got this 7" x 12" Horizontal Wet Bandsaw
for $300 today:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp..._W_00.jpg.html

This is a Wilton 3410 like this

http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/wil3410.html

but on wheels. It is smaller than yours, and has a hydraulic feed
also, coolant, and is on wheels.

It will be offered for sale.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus27667 fired this volley in
:

I hate you! Please post some pictures before cleanup!

Will do... picking up tomorrow (unless the old guy must have a
transfusion... in which case Friday)

BTW... OOOOooo! He was a structural steel fabricator... He has WELDING
stuff, too! Ooooo! G

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-01, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus27667 fired this volley in
:

I hate you! Please post some pictures before cleanup!

Will do... picking up tomorrow (unless the old guy must have a
transfusion... in which case Friday)

BTW... OOOOooo! He was a structural steel fabricator... He has WELDING
stuff, too! Ooooo! G

LLoyd

Get all his welding stuff... This is where the money is...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:36:50 -0600, Ignoramus27667

On 2011-12-01, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus27667 fired this volley in
:

I hate you! Please post some pictures before cleanup!

Will do... picking up tomorrow (unless the old guy must have a
transfusion... in which case Friday)

BTW... OOOOooo! He was a structural steel fabricator... He has WELDING
stuff, too! Ooooo! G

LLoyd

Get all his welding stuff... This is where the money is...

What did you get for your collection of little sans-accessory TIGs,
Ig?

--
Intuition isn't the enemy, but the ally, of reason.
-- John Kord Lagemann
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-01, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus27667 fired this volley in
:

I hate you! Please post some pictures before cleanup!

Will do... picking up tomorrow (unless the old guy must have a
transfusion... in which case Friday)

BTW... OOOOooo! He was a structural steel fabricator... He has WELDING
stuff, too! Ooooo! G

LLoyd

Get all his welding stuff... This is where the money is...

What did you get for your collection of little sans-accessory TIGs,
Ig?

I still have a couple to sell, but 300-600 USD depending on my luck.

I would say 450 average.

That was a great lot. I may keep one suitcase welder for myself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus19744 fired this volley
in :

On 2011-12-01, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com
wrote:
Ignoramus27667 fired this
volley in :

I hate you! Please post some pictures before cleanup!

Will do... picking up tomorrow (unless the old guy must have a
transfusion... in which case Friday)

BTW... OOOOooo! He was a structural steel fabricator... He has
WELDING stuff, too! Ooooo! G

LLoyd

Get all his welding stuff... This is where the money is...

What did you get for your collection of little sans-accessory TIGs,
Ig?

I still have a couple to sell, but 300-600 USD depending on my luck.

I would say 450 average.

That was a great lot. I may keep one suitcase welder for myself.

This fella has a whole stack of broken and parted-out Millermatics, but
he wouldn't sell the Syncrowave 250 he had!

The saw looks to be made in the late 1940s or 1950s. It has a more
modern motor, but the right frame type to fit properly.

It has a lot of UGLY all over it, but all the parts are there except the
model number tag (Kalamazoo tag is still there), and the power switch has
a jury-rigged enclosure. All the bearings have been recently replaced
(including the two wheel bearings). I quicky cleaning and a paint job
will put this thing is as-new condition.

It weighs around 1100lb, with about 800 of it on the motor end, so I have
to bolster the floor in my trailer before I can haul it. Those little
steel casters will poke right through (DAMHIKT).

I also now have a 15HP Quincy 3ph compressor (75SCFM) on a 200(or so)
gallon tank in LOVELY condition that I'll sell for $2300, FOB Bunnell,
FL.

LLoyd

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-01, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com
wrote:
Ignoramus27667 fired this
volley in :

I hate you! Please post some pictures before cleanup!

Will do... picking up tomorrow (unless the old guy must have a
transfusion... in which case Friday)

BTW... OOOOooo! He was a structural steel fabricator... He has
WELDING stuff, too! Ooooo! G

LLoyd

Get all his welding stuff... This is where the money is...

What did you get for your collection of little sans-accessory TIGs,
Ig?

I still have a couple to sell, but 300-600 USD depending on my luck.

I would say 450 average.

That was a great lot. I may keep one suitcase welder for myself.

This fella has a whole stack of broken and parted-out Millermatics, but
he wouldn't sell the Syncrowave 250 he had!

What exactly is wrong with the Millermatics?

Has he tried to repair them?

The saw looks to be made in the late 1940s or 1950s. It has a more
modern motor, but the right frame type to fit properly.

It has a lot of UGLY all over it, but all the parts are there except the
model number tag (Kalamazoo tag is still there), and the power switch has
a jury-rigged enclosure. All the bearings have been recently replaced
(including the two wheel bearings). I quicky cleaning and a paint job
will put this thing is as-new condition.

sounds exciting.

It weighs around 1100lb, with about 800 of it on the motor end, so I have
to bolster the floor in my trailer before I can haul it. Those little
steel casters will poke right through (DAMHIKT).

Put it on 4x4s.

I also now have a 15HP Quincy 3ph compressor (75SCFM) on a 200(or so)
gallon tank in LOVELY condition that I'll sell for $2300, FOB Bunnell,
FL.

Wow, this is a great compressor, if you clean it up, it will sell very
quickly, post some pictures.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus19744 fired this volley in
:

Wow, this is a great compressor, if you clean it up, it will sell very
quickly, post some pictures.

It's already as clean as anyone would want (maybe a light dusting is
needed)... fresh paint, oil pump verified good... it's a deal!

LLoyd