Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default God help us all....a Democrat voter at his best....

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:18:57 -0500, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

On Nov 25, 2:07 pm, wrote:

I have a father that always said he's more conservative than Ronald
Reagan. So I know what conservatives are like because I've lived with
one for my entire life.

So, you still live with your parents? That's no surprise.

I've never seen him post anything but hatred. (indirectly, I don't see
his posts) His hatred for his own father is rather telling. I get the
impression he has no skills, no job and no life. Those are the kind
that the libtards have the greatest influence on. It scares me that he
has a gun. Was it Stalin that called them "useful idiots"?

Most kids rebel against their parents in their teens. Hack claims to
be in his sixties. He probably has the old man locked up in a closet
and pokes him through the keyhole with a sharp metal rod when he
screams for help.