Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chris Matthews: My thrill is gone Obama, you loser

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:41:49 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:24:56 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

snip

You both know that nobody is going to stop TMT unless you stop. He jumped
on

You really asked him to stop? Post the link and I'll leave.

Who said I asked him to stop? Isn't that your job, if you found it annoying?

So it really doesn't matter to you that he hasn't stopped? In other words,
all you care about it coercing the members of RCM? Or you'll continue to
make a mess over here?

That's not a surprise. Despite all of your feeble self-justifications, now
you admit that all you care about is being a prick.

I hope you feel better after coming clean, Fishhole. I think we're done
here.

I'm always feeling good when I hand you your ass, ****dress. I feel no
guilt trying to keep the other groups clean of your trolls. At least I
post on-topic here more often then your trolls do.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

snip

You both know that nobody is going to stop TMT unless you stop. He jumped
on

You really asked him to stop? Post the link and I'll leave.

Who said I asked him to stop? Isn't that your job, if you found it
annoying?

So it really doesn't matter to you that he hasn't stopped? In other words,
all you care about it coercing the members of RCM? Or you'll continue to
make a mess over here?

That's not a surprise. Despite all of your feeble self-justifications, now
you admit that all you care about is being a prick.

I hope you feel better after coming clean, Fishhole. I think we're done
here.

I'm always feeling good when I hand you your ass, ****dress.

Keep your hands off my ass, you rightard pervert. d8-)

And you might want to get a checkup for your delusions of adequacy.

I feel no
guilt....

Of course not. You're a rightard. You have no moral center, and no
integrity. That's your job as a rightard.

--
Ed Huntress

Chris Lee sam[_12_] Woodworking 4 February 11th 11 05:10 AM
Matthews shaper Josh Woodworking 1 June 5th 07 01:18 AM
Matthews & Brothers Furniture Co. Secretary Bobby Woodworking 13 September 28th 05 10:05 PM