Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Chris Matthews: My thrill is gone Obama, you loser

"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:41:49 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:24:56 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

snip

You both know that nobody is going to stop TMT unless you stop. He jumped
on

You really asked him to stop? Post the link and I'll leave.

Who said I asked him to stop? Isn't that your job, if you found it
annoying?

So it really doesn't matter to you that he hasn't stopped? In other words,
all you care about it coercing the members of RCM? Or you'll continue to
make a mess over here?

That's not a surprise. Despite all of your feeble self-justifications, now
you admit that all you care about is being a prick.

I hope you feel better after coming clean, Fishhole. I think we're done
here.

I'm always feeling good when I hand you your ass, ****dress.

Keep your hands off my ass, you rightard pervert. d8-)

And you might want to get a checkup for your delusions of adequacy.

I feel no
guilt....

Of course not. You're a rightard. You have no moral center, and no
integrity. That's your job as a rightard.

--
Ed Huntress