Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dickson tool holders...

on Toronto craigslist if anyone has an interest:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ325745268

Look to be S3 as far as I can make out.

DOC

Will work for beer...
http://bogusbeer.appspot.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-28, doc wrote:
on Toronto craigslist if anyone has an interest:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ325745268

Look to be S3 as far as I can make out.

Significantly larger than the one on my Compact-5/CNC (which has
the "Emco" label on it, not "Dickson". Not a bad price, even though you
need to make some replacement height-adjusting nuts.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-28, doc wrote:

* * * * Significantly larger than the one on my Compact-5/CNC (which has
the "Emco" label on it, not "Dickson". *Not a bad price, even though you
need to make some replacement height-adjusting nuts.

Ah...

And here I was thinking all I needed was a brain transplant!
:-)

DOC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...-Dickson-quick...

Look to be S3 as far as I can make out.

* * * * Significantly larger than the one on my Compact-5/CNC (which has
the "Emco" label on it, not "Dickson". *Not a bad price, even though you
need to make some replacement height-adjusting nuts.

* * * * Enjoy,

--
* * * * * * * * * Remove oil spill source from e-mail
*Email: * | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
* * * * * (too) near Washington D.C. |http://www.d-and-d.com/dnichols/DoN.html
* * * * * *--- Black Holes are where God is dividing by zero ---

Correct.

I like the Tripan product line for that size of lathe but one does pay
dearly for the quality.

TMT