Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Will Sarah "The Quitter" Palin Give Back Her PAC Money To The Donors?

Now that Sarah "The Quitter" Palin has finally been outted as the
fraud that she is, will she do the honorable thing and return her PAC
money to her donors?

I doubt it, but I don't fault her whatsoever. I'd keep it. She's rich now,
why take the pay cut and be president and listen to the likes of Harry and
Nancy and Frank and all those clowns?

Steve