Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT male marriage humor

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let
him keep her.
David Bissonette

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just
can't face each other, but still they stay together..
Sacha Guitry

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you
get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.?
Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving
them.
Anonymous

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is,
"What does a woman want?"
Dumas

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
Sigmund Freud

'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go
to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft
music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'
Anonymous

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than
electronic banking.?? It's called marriage.'
Sam Kinison

'I've had bad luck with both my wives.?
The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'
James Holt McGavra

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming?
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,?
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
Patrick Murra

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget
it once....
Nash

You know what I did before I married??
Anything I wanted to.
Anonymous

My wife and I were happy for twenty years.?
Then we met.
Henny Youngman

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
Rodney Dangerfield

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'. Next day he
received a hundred letters.?
They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'
Anonymous

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'?
Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'
Anonymous