Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT -- Michelle goes to Africa, taxpayers pay the bill

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...gs/beltway-con
fidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

has a length of 110 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4y8yglk

Presumably, anyone who is outraged, must be racist?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/5/2011 7:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...gs/beltway-con
fidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

has a length of 110 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4y8yglk

Presumably, anyone who is outraged, must be racist?

Hell no!, just a dumb asshole.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 5, 9:31*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

*http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...gs/beltway-con
* fidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

has a length of 110 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
* * *http://tinyurl.com/4y8yglk

* Presumably, anyone who is outraged, must be racist?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Or an idiot.

Ms. Obama is doing a great job working for the interests of the United
States....and is a bargain for the tax money being used.

Africa is full of raw materials that are needed by the United
States...a fact that China has been exploiting by using the money we
give them to lock in material rights.

And she will be doing it for a second term.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:46:18 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 10/5/2011 7:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...gs/beltway-con
fidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

has a length of 110 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4y8yglk

Presumably, anyone who is outraged, must be racist?

Hell no!, just a dumb asshole.

Hawke

Well I wouldn't go so far as to call that, but it is rather large so I
can see how it was the first thing you thought of.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/5/2011 7:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...gs/beltway-con
fidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

has a length of 110 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4y8yglk

Presumably, anyone who is outraged, must be racist?

Hell no!, just a dumb asshole.

Hawke

Well I wouldn't go so far as to call that, but it is rather large so I
can see how it was the first thing you thought of.

"So far as to call her that", I meant to say.

See, it even distracted me.

It's very huge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/5/2011 7:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...gs/beltway-con
fidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

has a length of 110 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4y8yglk

Presumably, anyone who is outraged, must be racist?

Hell no!, just a dumb asshole.

Hawke

Well I wouldn't go so far as to call that, but it is rather large so I
can see how it was the first thing you thought of.

I can understand why you wouldn't be interested in a black women with a
large black ass. Here's a hint. It has to do with your preoccupation
with homosexuality, and the fact that she doesn't have a cock.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/5/2011 7:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...gs/beltway-con
fidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

has a length of 110 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4y8yglk

Presumably, anyone who is outraged, must be racist?

Hell no!, just a dumb asshole.

Hawke

Well I wouldn't go so far as to call that, but it is rather large so I
can see how it was the first thing you thought of.

"So far as to call her that", I meant to say.

See, it even distracted me.

It's very huge.

Just to let you know, a lot of men find that kind of thing very
attractive. But we know that you aren't attracted to women's asses
whatever their size.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/5/2011 7:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...gs/beltway-con
fidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

has a length of 110 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4y8yglk

Presumably, anyone who is outraged, must be racist?

Hell no!, just a dumb asshole.

Hawke

Well I wouldn't go so far as to call that, but it is rather large so I
can see how it was the first thing you thought of.

I can understand why you wouldn't be interested in a black women with a
large black ass. Here's a hint. It has to do with your preoccupation
with homosexuality, and the fact that she doesn't have a cock.

Hawke

You don't think the largeness of her big fat ass has anything to do
with it?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It's very huge.

Just to let you know, a lot of men find that kind of thing very
attractive. But we know that you aren't attracted to women's asses
whatever their size.

Hawke

That kind of thing? What kind of thing is that exactly that you are
attracted too? Tell me which picture you find attractive.

http://giraffopia.files.wordpress.co...obama-butt.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/M..._Obama_ass.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/michell_1100xA.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/m...size20load.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/michelle-ass.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/m...n-spain-04.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/michelle_rears.jpg

Quit pretending. Let's forget all that nonsense about men finding huge
fat asses attractive, shall we? We know what men like,...even your
hero knows...

http://choosemyownplate.com/images/o...g8-meeting.png
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/O...utsomegirl.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Baby's got back! and a lot of the brothers love a big black ass. I don't
suppose you would know about that kind of thing. Personally, I don't
like big black asses. They turn me off.

Me I like women with small, athletic looking butts, like you see on
fitness models and dancers. We know you're interested in the male body.
To each his own.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Unlike you I'm not preoccupied with Michelle Obama. I don't see that
many pictures of her. But from what I have seen she doesn't look fat.
Maybe she has gained weight recently. I've not seen it. Last time I saw
her she was doing some push ups and looked like she was in very good
shape for a women her age. But unlike you I'm not looking to find fault
with her or Obama every chance I get. I've never liked fat chicks but
some guys do. Michelle does look to have a big butt but a lot of black
women do. It doesn't bother me though. I've never been into black chicks
that much either. I guess the fact I like white chicks makes me a racist
to you right wingers, eh?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So who are these brothers you speak of who love Moochelle's big fat
ass? It certainly isn't her husband, we can see from the pictures in
the links above that he does not prefer her big enormous ass at all! I
kjnow you like TMT's fat ass, but if you like that sort of thing, you
can try hanging out with his mommies instead of lusting after
Moochelle.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 01:38:35 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

Unlike you I'm not preoccupied with Michelle Obama. I don't see that
many pictures of her. But from what I have seen she doesn't look fat.

Hawke

http://giraffopia.files.wordpress.co...obama-butt.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/M..._Obama_ass.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/michell_1100xA.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/m...size20load.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/michelle-ass.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/m...n-spain-04.jpg
http://choosemyownplate.com/images/michelle_rears.jpg

Do you think that her new dress makes her ass look fat?