Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 474 days until Obama is out of office

On 10/3/2011 3:00 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
In ,
wrote:

The disaster of the Obama presidency will be the darkest stain
on American history.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

Because that's what right wingers do. They moan and complain about
people who never post anything on metalworking and only make political
posts. Then they do nothing but make political posts, specifically anti
Obama posts. They have done it so much that this has become nothing but
an anti Obama forum. This from the same people who called us Bush haters
and said we had Bush Derangement Syndrome. Look who's deranged now.

Funny thing is I can't recall it being like this when Bush was in office
where people did nothing but post every day about Bush and how he was
destroying the country, even when he was. Sure people put up anti Bush
topics but it was nothing like it is not. Now it's every single day
nothing but anti Obama posts from right wingers.

Which only proves once again how hypocritical the right wingers are.
They cried all day long when we criticized Bush for his gigantic
mistakes. Now that the shoe is on the other foot they're whining worse
than anyone on the left ever did. I knew it would be this way. The
hypocrisy of the right knows no bounds. The only up side to all of this
anti Obama propaganda is that when he beats Romney and gets re-elected
we're going to have one hell of a good time gloating.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Actually, the amount of Obama bashing is just s small fraction of the
Bush bashing that went on for the past 10 years, and still continues
to this day. You just don't think it was all that much because you are
part of the Bush bashers. In fact, you probably feel it was too little
bashing.

The Obama bashing has been miniscule compared to what you libtards
were slinging during the golden years. In fact, it probably wouldn't
hurt to step it up the Obama bashing a bit, just to make sure everyone
understands what a **** poor leader he really turned out to be.

One thing he has to feel lucky about is that he is so unpopular, that
he won't get re-elected. Oh sure, people will still curse him for
years to come because of the damage he has done to our country, and it
will take decades to recover from his lousy leadership. Someday our
society may even ban the mention of his name.

But around this time next year he will be out of office and back in
his birthplace of Kenya, living in a luxurious hut far away from all
of the criticism on TV and radio, paid for with the money he stole
from the rest of us and our future generations. He gets off easy only
having to listen to it for four years instead of eight.