Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 6 Welders

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:24:10 -0500, Ignoramus21395
wrote:

Here they are in my garage.

http://goo.gl/o6s7l

The on on the far right is the best, TIG/MIG/Stick welder Thermal Arc
400GMS, with 14 and 17 pin control receptacles.

The rest are stick/TIG welders ("lift arc" TIG), Model Thermal Arc
LS-300.

So far only I turned on the 400GMS, it seems to power up and respond
to buttons in a way that I would expect a CC/CV welder to do. I will
test each by burning a whole rod of 1/8" 6013 with every one of them.

These are great homeowner welders.

240v single phase, I hope?

How much are you going to sell them for to us, your family? wink
I hate the scratch-start feature on my li'l HF sweetie, but she purrs
once that's done. Lift-start sounds better. Relay-switched HF start?

I shudder to think that I could have only gotten only one.

How'd you end up with all of them?

How do I clean them safely?

How dirty are they _inside_?

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen

Mig Welders RogerN Metalworking 57 July 24th 10 01:09 PM
Welders from Longevity MansD8 Metalworking 2 October 18th 09 09:31 AM
Welders Jerry Foster Metalworking 6 September 7th 07 09:55 AM
Arc Welders Terry Cano Home Repair 11 May 24th 06 06:01 PM
Two $30 MIG Welders Jeff Polaski Metalworking 0 August 5th 04 06:11 AM