Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Should having a brain be a requirement for liberals prior to birth?

"Too_Many_Toots" wrote in message
I've come to the conclusion that there are too many liberals
walking around out there ill equipped to deal with life because
they have no brain.

As abortion is legal, should these liberals be prevented from
entering the world and becoming useless drones?

Discuss.

(Caps intentional!)

YOU ****ING ASSHOLE! YOU SAD PATHETIC DWEEB OF A FEW LITERS OF PROTOPLASM!
WHAT A WASTED **** BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE (YOUR PARENTS.)

CAN'T YOU KEEP ONE IDENTITY AS EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET DOES? YOU WEAR
OUT YOUR WELCOME, AND THEN CHANGE YOUR NAME TO RATCHET BACK TO ZERO UNTIL
PEOPLE KILLFILE YOU AGAIN. DO YOU THINK THIS INGENIOUS, OR ARE YOU MERELY
LOOKING FOR A NEW AUDIENCE?

I CAN SEE YOUR PATHETIC CRY FOR ATTENTION. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO
SAY THAT WAS RELEVANT OR VALUABLE, YOU WOULD HAVE A FOLLOWING, AND YOU WOULD
NOT HAVE TO MORPH YOUR ID TO GET BACK IN. PEOPLE WOULD LISTEN AND FOLLOW
YOU INSTEAD OF KILLFILING YOU.

KILLFILED AS USUAL.

GET A LIFE, YOU SAD PATHETIC PERSON. AND I MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY. I HATE
TO SEE ANY SOUL WASTED, ESPECIALLY ONE THAT HAS CHOSEN YOUR PATH. BUT IF
YOU CHOOSE THE PATH TO THE CLIFF, SO BE IT.

Steve