Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Overpaid?

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej
$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:25:52 -0500, Ignoramus14736
wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej
$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

You double suck, suckah. Are the first units inverter arc welders or
little TIG units? _Sweet_ if TIG.

Nice set of slings and winch cable on the second. What else is on
there? $25 would have been decent for the steel shelf itself.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej
$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

You double suck, suckah. Are the first units inverter arc welders or
little TIG units? _Sweet_ if TIG.

The green hose besides them looks like a gas hose. Tomorrow they are
open for pickup, I will try to get it.

Nice set of slings and winch cable on the second. What else is on
there? $25 would have been decent for the steel shelf itself.

I will try my best to get the shelf also, I need it like a shrimp
needs water.

Thanks anyway

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej
$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

You double suck, suckah. Are the first units inverter arc welders or
little TIG units? _Sweet_ if TIG.

The green hose besides them looks like a gas hose. Tomorrow they are
open for pickup, I will try to get it.

Nice set of slings and winch cable on the second. What else is on
there? $25 would have been decent for the steel shelf itself.

I will try my best to get the shelf also, I need it like a shrimp
needs water.

Thanks anyway

Yu wanna sell any of the rigging?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej

If they work...drop me an email about them. Id be interested.

$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

*******...you are kicking my ass as Super Scrounger!

^5!!!

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej

If they work...drop me an email about them. Id be interested.

Just worked out a deal, I will get 5 out of 6.

$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

*******...you are kicking my ass as Super Scrounger!

lots of body safety harnesses there, as i learned at pickup

^5!!!

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus14736 on Fri, 23 Sep
2011 20:25:52 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej

I dunnno, myself.
$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

Did the shelf come as part of the lot? Otherwise it seems a good
deal.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej

If they work...drop me an email about them. Id be interested.

Just worked out a deal, I will get 5 out of 6.

Cool. Let me know what they are when you get them, and if any of them
are functional.

$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

*******...you are kicking my ass as Super Scrounger!

lots of body safety harnesses there, as i learned at pickup

Be careful..some of that stuff has an expiration date and is unsellable
after it.

^5!!!

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej

If they work...drop me an email about them. Id be interested.

Just worked out a deal, I will get 5 out of 6.

Cool. Let me know what they are when you get them, and if any of them
are functional.

I will post about it

$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

*******...you are kicking my ass as Super Scrounger!

lots of body safety harnesses there, as i learned at pickup

Be careful..some of that stuff has an expiration date and is unsellable
after it.

Thanks. I had no idea.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej

If they work...drop me an email about them. Id be interested.

Just worked out a deal, I will get 5 out of 6.

Cool. Let me know what they are when you get them, and if any of them
are functional.

I will post about it

$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

*******...you are kicking my ass as Super Scrounger!

lots of body safety harnesses there, as i learned at pickup

Be careful..some of that stuff has an expiration date and is unsellable
after it.

Thanks. I had no idea.

Are they single phase or 3 phase?

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej

If they work...drop me an email about them. Id be interested.

Just worked out a deal, I will get 5 out of 6.

Cool. Let me know what they are when you get them, and if any of them
are functional.

I will post about it

$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

*******...you are kicking my ass as Super Scrounger!

lots of body safety harnesses there, as i learned at pickup

Be careful..some of that stuff has an expiration date and is unsellable
after it.

Thanks. I had no idea.

Are they single phase or 3 phase?

i will find out on monday.

** Sent from my Google phone ** I apologize for any typos **

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 24 Sep 2011 18:16:04 -0700

wrote:

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej

If they work...drop me an email about them. Id be interested.

Just worked out a deal, I will get 5 out of 6.

Cool. Let me know what they are when you get them, and if any of them
are functional.

$25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

*******...you are kicking my ass as Super Scrounger!

lots of body safety harnesses there, as i learned at pickup

Be careful..some of that stuff has an expiration date and is unsellable
after it.

Especially after it stops a body from falling all the way to the
bottom.