Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Motorcycle without a title

An upcoming auction nearby advertises an attractive motorcycle that is
"without a title".

I am highly reluctant to even consider, because I do not think that I
could register or sell it. I wanted to double check here to see if
there is any way to register a non-titled motorcycle, which I doubt is
the case.