Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Are your taxes to low?

Anyone here that feels thier taxes are to low
and wants to pay more you can donate
any ammout of cash you want to the U.S. treasurary.

Welcome to the United States Treasury's site

for making donations to help reduce the public debt.

If you would like to make a donation:

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/for...mId=23 779454

Thank you for your contribution which will be deposited to the account
"Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt." Your contribution is accepted under the
provisions of 31 U.S.C. 3113 which authorizes the Secretary of the Treasury
to accept conditional gifts to the United States for the purpose of reducing
the public debt. These donations are voluntary, and no goods, services, or
other considerations are provided to the donors.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:00:34 -0700, "azotic"
wrote:

Anyone here that feels thier taxes are to low
and wants to pay more you can donate
any ammout of cash you want to the U.S. treasurary.

Welcome to the United States Treasury's site

for making donations to help reduce the public debt.

If you would like to make a donation:

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/for...mId=23 779454

Thank you for your contribution which will be deposited to the account
"Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt." Your contribution is accepted under the
provisions of 31 U.S.C. 3113 which authorizes the Secretary of the Treasury
to accept conditional gifts to the United States for the purpose of reducing
the public debt. These donations are voluntary, and no goods, services, or
other considerations are provided to the donors.

Best Regards
Tom.

In a perfect world, if we all paid 10% more just to pay our debts, we
would be able to save our children from ruin.

Trouble is we got idiots, from both parties, running things. They
would just **** the additional funds away.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Bipartisan insanity.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Maybe we would not be voting for such people, if we had to pay as we
go for the expenses.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Are you kidding? We need to downsize gov't BIGTIME, and RIGHT NOW!
According to Gallup, 1:3 to 1:8 people in the US are currently working
for the gov't. That's WAAAY too farkin' many in any sense.
http://goo.gl/2Duxb If we laid off 75% of them, and even if the Fed
paid unemployment wages, we'd still have enough to start paying down
the OMG Federal Debt.

Trouble is we got idiots, from both parties, running things. They
would just **** the additional funds away.

Yeah, before they were even collected.

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/for...271991815942&a....

[...]

I'm OK with the current tax level.
I'm NOT ok with the waste level, nor the corruption etc

Trouble is we got idiots, from both parties, running things. They
would just **** the additional funds away.

Yeah, before they were even collected.

Take a look at what Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell (R) did to cut
waste there.
Note he took office at the same time as BHO, with a state that was in
about the same fiscal shape as the Federal Govt, on a smaller scale.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Are you kidding? *We need to downsize gov't BIGTIME, and RIGHT NOW!
According to Gallup, 1:3 to 1:8 people in the US are currently working
for the gov't. *That's WAAAY too farkin' many in any sense.http://goo.gl/2Duxb*If we laid off 75% of them, and even if the Fed
paid unemployment wages, we'd still have enough to start paying down
the OMG Federal Debt.

I'm OK with the current tax level.

If we left it as-is until the debt is gone, I might be, too.
But the deficits should end -today-, or as soon as I'm king.

I'm NOT ok with the waste level, nor the corruption etc

You betcha.

http://goo.gl/d62MS Some good, some bad.