Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default For the Red Sox fans among us...

Please excuse my playing proud papa again but my son Saul has yet
another of his books (he writes mostly about baseball) hit the shelves
two days ago.

Here's one of the early reviews:

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/201...the-centennial

http://tinyurl.com/6hvfcjn

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hey Jeff,

Congrats to both your son and his proud Dad.

I'm still not much for reading of late, but a co-incidence as I'm 16
pages into "Men At Work", by George Will. Sure makes baseball look
different than it does to me on an occassional trip to Detroit to see
the Tigers.

A "breath-taking instant" for me was first time walking out quite high
up (into the cheap-seats) from "under" the grandstand and being struck
by the fantastic colour of the lighting on the field of a night game.
Still grabs me when I think of it. I bet there are some shots of that
kind of scene in the Fenway book.

Take care.

Brian Lawson.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

a/c and fans ken Home Repair 9 June 28th 07 04:28 AM
Big A-- fans RogerN Metalworking 1 September 1st 05 07:39 PM
fans Geoff Norfolk UK diy 2 March 7th 05 10:43 AM