Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why You Never Give Up Gun Ownership

Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII? how much did hand
guns help the Taliban against USMC? you are just plain idiotic -
personal arms are no match for military weapons, and any illusion you
harbor about fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 22:08:41 -0700, a friend
wrote:

On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII? how much did hand
guns help the Taliban against USMC? you are just plain idiotic -
personal arms are no match for military weapons, and any illusion you
harbor about fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

Say...why didnt you ask about how handguns wouldnt have helped at Pearl
Harbor?

Not a very smart person..are you?

I take it you didnt watch the video..did you?

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII?

They would have helped both tactically and psychologically.
Rapes and harassment would have diminished.

how much did hand guns help the Taliban against USMC?

Plenty. They wound our guys daily. I don't doubt that they do more
damage than a spray'n'pray AK action.

you are just plain idiotic -
personal arms are no match for military weapons, and any illusion you
harbor about fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

Tell that to the dead soldiers. And I'm sure it's the largest reason
the leftists haven't turned us into a totalitarian state yet.

Go Wolverines! (Obscure 1984 "Red Dawn" reference)

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"a friend" wrote in message
On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII? how much did hand
guns help the Taliban against USMC? you are just plain idiotic -
personal arms are no match for military weapons, and any illusion you
harbor about fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

Excellent point and I couldn't agree with you more. We should start
issuing military weapons, and the training in how to use them, to all
American citizens.
Art

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:11:27 -0700, "Artemus"
wrote:

"a friend" wrote in message
On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII? how much did hand
guns help the Taliban against USMC? you are just plain idiotic -
personal arms are no match for military weapons, and any illusion you
harbor about fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

Excellent point and I couldn't agree with you more. We should start
issuing military weapons, and the training in how to use them, to all
American citizens.

Art, can you imagine the consequences of militarily trained and armed
Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, and Mara? (Not just those who have already
infiltrated our military.) It'd be kinda like Afghanistan, huh?

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,
all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"a friend" wrote in message
On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII? how much did hand
guns help the Taliban against USMC? you are just plain idiotic -
personal arms are no match for military weapons, and any illusion you
harbor about fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

Excellent point and I couldn't agree with you more. We should start
issuing military weapons, and the training in how to use them, to all
American citizens.

Art, can you imagine the consequences of militarily trained and armed
Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, and Mara? (Not just those who have already
infiltrated our military.) It'd be kinda like Afghanistan, huh?

On the contrary, in Afghanistan the ordinary citizens didn't have arms. Only
the warlords gangs did. How long do you think the Crips et.al. would last
when faced with an armed trained citizenry who are fed up with their ****?
Art

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"a friend" wrote in message
On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII? how much did hand
guns help the Taliban against USMC? you are just plain idiotic - personal
arms are no match for military weapons, and any illusion you harbor about
fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

I'm sorry, but in order to offer an opinion in rebuttal, you must have
watched the video. I can discern you did not.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Artemus" wrote in message

"a friend" wrote in message
On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII? how much did hand
guns help the Taliban against USMC? you are just plain idiotic -
personal arms are no match for military weapons, and any illusion you
harbor about fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

Excellent point and I couldn't agree with you more. We should start
issuing military weapons, and the training in how to use them, to all
American citizens.
Art

Ummmm. Excuse me, Art, for a moment. This has already been done. But only
with the criminal citizens, and people who own guns.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Artemus" wrote

On the contrary, in Afghanistan the ordinary citizens didn't have arms.
Only
the warlords gangs did. How long do you think the Crips et.al. would last
when faced with an armed trained citizenry who are fed up with their ****?
Art

Please pardon me while I ROTFLMAO thinking of how easily it would be to
clean up street corners across this nation of the free by simply allowing
the citizens to freely police their own neighborhoods and cleanse said
street corners of drug pushers. I'm laughing at the dead drug dealers. And
how, in less than 72 hours, we would have better neighborhoods all across
this nation.

Then start issuing weapons to the citizens along the Mexican borders, and
give them free license to clean up their neighborhoods and national
boundaries, too.

LOTS and LOTS of crab food flowing into the Gulf of Mexico, I believe.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:48:54 -0700, "Artemus"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"a friend" wrote in message
On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
[...]

Au contraire. We taught the Mujahideen to fight the Soviets and now
they've taught people to fight us, if they're not fighting us
themselves.

How long do you think the Crips et.al. would last
when faced with an armed trained citizenry who are fed up with their ****?

THAT would be the quick, fun part.

In any case, I'd rather we -not- train and arm the gangs or the
crazies, including our own religious zealots.

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,
all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 10, 11:47*pm, wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

The video has a virus.

Figures.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

On Sep 11, 7:43*pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Sep 10, 11:47*pm, wrote:

Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

The video has a virus.

Figures.

TMT

You must have clicked on the "I like naked boys" link again.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hmm. Does that mean an Uzi, or AK? Or M of some kind??

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Artemus" wrote in message

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII? how
much did hand
guns help the Taliban against USMC? you are just plain
idiotic -
personal arms are no match for military weapons, and any
illusion you
harbor about fighting for your freedom is just a daydream.

Excellent point and I couldn't agree with you more. We
should start
issuing military weapons, and the training in how to use
them, to all
American citizens.
Art

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

a friend wrote:
On 9/10/2011 9:47 PM, lid wrote:
Nice video making the case for the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII?

When the storm troopers came to cart them away to the death
camps, they could have said, "Think again, bucko! BLAM!!!!"

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

If six mil had taken out one each, Nazi trooper, the "Jewish
Cull" would have ended much sooner.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise"
wrote in message ...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1315691036

Over 170 million killed by governments in the 20th
century alone.
Dave

how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII?

When the storm troopers came to cart them away to the death
camps, they could have said, "Think again, bucko!
BLAM!!!!"

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
If six mil had taken out one each, Nazi trooper, the "Jewish
Cull" would have ended much sooner.
Christopher A. Young

"Rich Grise"
how would hand guns have helped the 6 million in WWII?

When the storm troopers came to cart them away to the death
camps, they could have said, "Think again, bucko!
BLAM!!!!"

Hope This Helps!
Rich

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising
http://www.historyofwar.org/articles...omorowski.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Partisans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendell_Fertig

Ownership of boundary? Bruce[_8_] UK diy 20 June 3rd 10 11:14 PM
Home ownership Mr. Harry Metalworking 0 August 26th 09 03:01 PM
easement vs ownership empty Home Ownership 10 March 9th 06 08:22 PM