Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Seven Mexican turds jailed in Santa Ana crime spree

On 9/6/2011 8:43 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Mexicans hate Guatamalans, Guatamalans hate those from Chilie...the list
goes on and on and is woven like a 2nd graders hotpad.

They're rioting in Africa, they're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida, and Texas needs rain.
The whole world is festering with unhappy souls.
The French hate the Germans, the Germans hate the Poles.
Italians hate Yugoslavs, South Africans hate the Dutch.
And I don't like anybody very much!

But we can be tranquil, and thankful, and proud,
For mans' been endowed with a mushroom-shaped cloud.
And we know for certain that some lovely day
Someone will set the spark off, and we will all be blown away.

They're rioting in Africa, there's strife in Iran.
What nature doesn't do to us, will be done by our fellow man.

The Kingston Trio

David