Cliff

Default Jailed Employee

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:30:08 GMT, "Dave Lyon"
wrote:

If it has no meaning, then why is it so necessary for you? Using foul
language does not make you a man.

But does it make you a whining winger?
--
Cliff

Sgt. Sausage

wrote:

If it has no meaning, then why is it so necessary for you? Using foul
language does not make you a man.

Nor does using civilized language. In fact, language and
choice of words has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on
being a man. A RealMan(tm) would know that.

But does it make you a whining winger?

Dave Lyon

wrote:

If it has no meaning, then why is it so necessary for you? Using foul
language does not make you a man.

Nor does using civilized language. In fact, language and
choice of words has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on
being a man. A RealMan(tm) would know that.

True, but it is a pretty good indicator.

Scott

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

True, but it is a pretty good indicator.

Yeah, I guess all those Marine Corps Drill Instructors are real sissies...

Cliff

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:34:18 -0700, "Scott"
wrote:

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

True, but it is a pretty good indicator.

Yeah, I guess all those Marine Corps Drill Instructors are real sissies...

You'd have to consider why they wanted the job .....
--
Cliff

PrecisionMachinisT

wrote:

If it has no meaning, then why is it so necessary for you? Using foul
language does not make you a man.

Nor does using civilized language. In fact, language and
choice of words has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on
being a man. A RealMan(tm) would know that.

True, but it is a pretty good indicator.

As if it were up to YOU to ****ing decide for others what to think and
say.......

Curious, stopped beating your wife yet ???

--

SVL

Dave Lyon

As if it were up to YOU to ****ing decide for others what to think and
say.......

It's interesting that people like you are so offended by people like me.
Perhaps you are projecting your anger on me because you're not capable of
controlling what you see as a bad habit. I can't see any other reason you
would care what I think.

Curious, stopped beating your wife yet ???

--

SVL

Let me see if I understand this properly.

You are immature, and cannot convey a thought without vulgarity. And, of
course, that makes me a wife beater. OK, I guess I really am slow, I can't
see the correlation.

PrecisionMachinisT

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

As if it were up to YOU to ****ing decide for others what to think and
say.......

It's interesting that people like you are so offended by people like me.
Perhaps you are projecting your anger on me because you're not capable of
controlling what you see as a bad habit. I can't see any other reason you
would care what I think.

Your first mistake lies in your thinking that you might somehow have an
ability of controlling me to any extent whatsoever...( let alone to the
point where you could possibly elicit anger )

Second one is in vainly assuming that *I* actually give a flying rat **** as
to what *you* might think......

You're just being a temporary 'play-toy' is all--( kinda like the one our
cat left on the doorstep this morning )........

--

SVL

Dave Lyon

Your first mistake lies in your thinking that you might somehow have an
ability of controlling me to any extent whatsoever

Yes, that would be a mistake. Please explain to me when I did that?

PrecisionMachinisT

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

Your first mistake lies in your thinking that you might somehow have an
ability of controlling me to any extent whatsoever

Yes, that would be a mistake. Please explain to me when I did that?

hey, no prob :

====

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

It's interesting that people like you are so offended by people like me.

====

Like I've been saying all along.....becoming offended being MY choice--and
NOT yours....

--

SVL

Dave Lyon

hey, no prob :

====

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

It's interesting that people like you are so offended by people like me.

====

Like I've been saying all along.....becoming offended being MY choice--and
NOT yours....

--

SVL

OK, so you choose to be offended. I didn't attempt to control you, you just
allowed it.

PrecisionMachinisT

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

hey, no prob :

====

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

It's interesting that people like you are so offended by people like

me.

====

Like I've been saying all along.....becoming offended being MY

choice--and
NOT yours....

OK, so you choose to be offended. I didn't attempt to control you, you

just
allowed it.

Nope, I could never be offended in the least by anything you might have to
say...

So curious, just what is it that ( apparently ) still makes you think you
could even possess the capability of offending me ???

--

SVL

Dave Lyon

So curious, just what is it that ( apparently ) still makes you think you
could even possess the capability of offending me ???

--

SVL

Your reaction to my attitude toward vulgar language suggests that I offend
you.
You alluded to being offended by people that may want to impose their will
on you, and you suggested that's what I'm trying to do.

PrecisionMachinisT

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

So curious, just what is it that ( apparently ) still makes you think

you
could even possess the capability of offending me ???

--

SVL

Your reaction to my attitude toward vulgar language suggests that I offend
you.
You alluded to being offended by people that may want to impose their will
on you, and you suggested that's what I'm trying to do.

Your forgetting.....I don't work for you, nor do I expect to at any time in
the future--and so I really could care less....

If I did.....this still would be by MY own choice--either I continue working
for you or not, this regardless of the actual reason(s) why.

And so for the most part, any control you appear to excercise upon others is
but merely an illusion.

===

Once I lived the life of a millionaire,
Spent all my money, I just did not care.
Took all my friends out for a good time,
Bought bootleg whisky, champagne and wine.

Then I began to fall so low,
Lost all my good friends, I did not have nowhere to go.
I get my hands on a dollar again,
I'm gonna hang on to it till that eagle grins.

'Cause no, no, nobody knows you
When you're down and out.
In your pocket, not one penny,
And as for friends, you don't have any.

When you finally get back up on your feet again,
Everybody wants to be your old long-lost friend.
Said it's mighty strange, without a doubt,
Nobody knows you when you're down and out.

When you finally get back upon your feet again,
Everybody wants to be your good old long-lost friend.
Said it's mighty strange,
Nobody knows you,
Nobody knows you,
Nobody knows you when you're down and out.

--Jimmie Cox

===

--

SVL

How to deal with a lazy city employee miamicuse Home Repair 22 October 7th 05 03:33 PM
home depot Don Haynes Woodworking 50 May 17th 05 01:57 AM
New employee training questions (WAY LONG) Eric R Snow Metalworking 10 March 27th 05 08:39 PM
new employee Eric R Snow Metalworking 0 March 27th 05 06:46 PM