Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enco Sales flyers

On 9/7/2011 4:30 PM, Jim Stewart wrote:
I haven't seen one for 3 or 4 months. Anyone
else stop getting them? I've made plenty of
orders the last year.

Do you mean via email or snail mail? Just got one today
via email.

"Free Shipping + Save up to 56% with New Web Deals"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:30:23 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

I haven't seen one for 3 or 4 months. Anyone
else stop getting them? I've made plenty of
orders the last year.

==================
Its been a while since I ordered but I still get the flyers
every month. Sign up for the special sales notices by email
for special shipping offers.

flyers are on line
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRBC?P...C-_-HD-_-thumb
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRBC?P...Outlet-_-thumb

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
I haven't seen one for 3 or 4 months. Anyone
else stop getting them? I've made plenty of
orders the last year.

I received the Sept 2011 one without having bought from them in probably a
year.

jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-09-07, Jim Stewart wrote:
I haven't seen one for 3 or 4 months. Anyone
else stop getting them? I've made plenty of
orders the last year.

I'm not on Enco's list, but they are owned by MSC (and have been
for a few years now), and for a while I stopped getting the flyers from
MSC. I mentioned it several times when making orders, and as far as
they could tell, they were being sent out to me, so the suspicion is
that they were being discarded -- or saved -- by someone in the postal
system. For about the past six months, the flow has resumed, so whoever
in the chain was diverting them must be handling someone else's mail --
or have been forcibly retired. :-)

When you make your orders (assuming that you do so by phone) ask
them about it just to be sure.

I'm sure that if they are paying postage (as well as printing
costs) to send them to you, they would like to know if they are not
getting through.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7 Sep 2011 01:57:18 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2011-09-07, Jim Stewart wrote:
I haven't seen one for 3 or 4 months. Anyone
else stop getting them? I've made plenty of
orders the last year.

I'm not on Enco's list, but they are owned by MSC (and have been
for a few years now), and for a while I stopped getting the flyers from

I last purchased a whopping $26 worth a couple years ago and Enco
catalogs come like clockwork to me. I need some more billdrits so
it's time for another order. I need to stock more refills for my
Snappy holders. I tend to break the smaller sizes in the field.

MSC. I mentioned it several times when making orders, and as far as
they could tell, they were being sent out to me, so the suspicion is
that they were being discarded -- or saved -- by someone in the postal
system. For about the past six months, the flow has resumed, so whoever
in the chain was diverting them must be handling someone else's mail --
or have been forcibly retired. :-)

Weird. Speakin of diversions, this pretty little lady was jailed for
cussing out the 911 operator who didn't send an ambulance.
http://www.wimp.com/restaurantad/ Oops, wrong one.
http://www.wimp.com/arrestedcall/ Here it is.

When you make your orders (assuming that you do so by phone) ask
them about it just to be sure.

Excellent idea.

I'm sure that if they are paying postage (as well as printing
costs) to send them to you, they would like to know if they are not
getting through.

Indeed!

--
That's the thing about needs. Sometimes, when you get them met,
you don't need them anymore. -- Michael Patrick King

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I haven't seen one for 3 or 4 months. Anyone
else stop getting them? I've made plenty of
orders the last year.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
I haven't seen one for 3 or 4 months. Anyone
else stop getting them? I've made plenty of
orders the last year.

I received the Sept 2011 one without having bought from them in probably a
year.

jsw

Same here. I order from them a couple times a year typically.

Mattress-sales.co.uk Mattress- Beds Home Ownership 0 September 28th 08 11:52 PM
Some RAF flyers Eeyore Electronic Schematics 2 May 19th 07 06:29 AM
Really OT= pf flyers cost in '63 patrick mitchel Metalworking 4 March 30th 06 06:15 AM
eBay 'sales' W Canaday Woodturning 4 November 22nd 05 06:54 PM
Pen sales John Young Woodturning 7 November 14th 03 12:05 PM