Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kennedy Minnesota action....

Machining & Farm Equipment
Schuster Auctioneering

Kennedy, MN
Thu, Aug 4, 2011 12:30 PM Central

Featuring: Machining & Shop Equipment, Combines, Tractors, Lawn &
Garden, Snowmobiles

http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=41773

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 09:45:21 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Machining & Farm Equipment
Schuster Auctioneering

Kennedy, MN
Thu, Aug 4, 2011 12:30 PM Central

Featuring: Machining & Shop Equipment, Combines, Tractors, Lawn &
Garden, Snowmobiles

http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=41773

I just checked it out. I guarantee the machine shop tools will bring a
small fortune. Something about a few machine tools at a large farm
auction.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Machining & Farm Equipment
Schuster Auctioneering

Kennedy, MN
Thu, Aug 4, 2011 12:30 PM Central

Featuring: Machining & Shop Equipment, Combines, Tractors, Lawn &
Garden, Snowmobiles

http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=41773

I just checked it out. I guarantee the machine shop tools will bring a
small fortune. Something about a few machine tools at a large farm
auction.

Karl

How about a lot of machine tools at a small farm auction? Damn, and
you're younger than I ... G
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Machining & Farm Equipment
Schuster Auctioneering

Kennedy, MN
Thu, Aug 4, 2011 12:30 PM Central

Featuring: Machining & Shop Equipment, Combines, Tractors, Lawn &
Garden, Snowmobiles

http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=41773

I just checked it out. I guarantee the machine shop tools will bring a
small fortune. Something about a few machine tools at a large farm
auction.

Karl

How about a lot of machine tools at a small farm auction? Damn, and
you're younger than I ... G

I won't be selling my tools until my estate auction... Then, who
cares?

Karl