John B.

Default FS: Atlas Horizontal Mill in Minnesota

For Sale:
Atlas horizontal mill - $500
model MFC - very clean, original paint and it works.
Check the lathe archive:
http://www.lathes.co.uk/atlasmiller/index.html for details.
It is located in central Minnesota
Contact: ) for pictures and/or additional
information.
P.S. I'm not interested in shipping it at this time.
DoN. Nichols

In article ,
John B. wrote:
(Harry Conover) wrote in message . com...
(John B.) wrote in message . com...
For Sale:
Atlas horizontal mill - $500
model MFC - very clean, original paint and it works.

[ ... ]

P.S. I'm not interested in shipping it at this time.

How about posting a current photo of the mill? Photos tell more than words alone.

Harry C.

News groups are for text messages.
I'll be glad to e-mail pictures of the mill if anyone's interested

Good!

An alternative, which is acceptable to all, is to post the image
on the dropbox. Visit
http://www.metalworking.com to find out how to do
so. It should have a .txt file along with it, to serve as an
explanation as to what it is and why it is there.

As a way to be polite to people who use differing operating
systems with differing filename syntax, please do not use the following
in the filenames.

" " (space) -- unix shells like to use these as delimiters between
command-line arguments. The ideal replacement is to use "_"
(underscore).

"/" Unix uses these as subdirectory delimiters. MS-DOS/Windows
uses them as switch introduction characters.

"-" (Only as first character in filename) -- Unix uses these as
command line switch introduction characters. In the middle of
file names they are no problem.

":" The Mac uses these as subdirectory separators. Windows and
MS-DOS use them as drive delimiters

"&" Unix uses this to put what precedes on the command line to
running in the background, and what follows is the start of a
new command.

There are probably others which I forgot to mention. But
letters, numbers, and underscores should be fine.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564