Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why do liberals hate and destroy democracy?

"Shall not be infringed" wrote in message
On Jul 29, 8:07 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

There is a battle, between control and freedom. The liberals
favor control. So, they battle against democracy in places
where it is found (Israel, I've heard) and against
constitutional republics such as the USA.

In the USA, the Republicans used to favor freedom. Not as
much (think, Patriot Act) any more. I think the tea party is
the home of freedom, now.

As long as the government keeps its hands off of their Medicare....

--
Ed Huntress

Did they pay into medicare? Was it automatically taken from their
checks without their consent?

Hammy, since you seem to be suffering from Teabagger Derangement Syndrome
lately, let me point out the issue: The ignorant teabagging jerkoff didn't
know that Medicare is a government program.

Apparently this syndrome in infecting a lot of Americans these days. Or
maybe it's the nym-shifting that's driving you a little nutty.

--
Ed Huntress