Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Federal Court Orders Ten Commandments Removed From Florida Courthouse

"RogerN" wrote in message
"Jim Hawkins" wrote in message
m...
Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
http://www.catholic.org/national/nat...y.php?id=42127

Snip religious rubbish...

Try read what your founding fathers actually said:-

OK, but you won't like it!
"It is hoped that by God's assistance, some of the continents in the Ocean
will be discovered....for the Glory of God." Christopher Columbus

Geez, did Christofer Columbus sign the Declaration of Independence, or was
it the Constitution? d8-)

I think he was a monarchist, Roger...

And what's with the attachments? You should know better.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
http://www.catholic.org/national/nat...y.php?id=42127

Snip religious rubbish...

Try read what your founding fathers actually said:-

OK, but you won't like it!
"It is hoped that by God's assistance, some of the continents in the
Ocean will be discovered....for the Glory of God." Christopher Columbus

Geez, did Christofer Columbus sign the Declaration of Independence, or was
it the Constitution? d8-)

I think he was a monarchist, Roger...

And what's with the attachments? You should know better.

--
Ed Huntress

Oops, sorry, I copied and pasted all that stuff, I didn't know it made
attachments out of pictures, I guess I always deleted the pictures before.
I guess Outlook Express makes attachments out of pictures after you press
send?

RogerN