Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A rather interesting application for metalwork and mechanics

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 03:30:24 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

I too figure that these two pups will be my last, I'll just be too old
or dead. If I come back as a dog I'll probably be running the Iditarod!

You'll come back either as that or being served in an Asian
restaurant, eh?

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson