Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What the hell?

Haven't looked at any newsgroups for a while, except Povray groups,
and a few specialized 3d groups, all of which ban politics, and remove
those messages they consider political within at most one day,
sometimes a whole thread. Of course, these groups are not like
usenet, they're part of a corporation that is in the #d graphics
business. Customers, ya know.

But here, the first full page shown by google, nothing but politics.
No, wait, there is the 400 cycle question. What the hell happened?

Lennie the Lurker.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rich wrote:

(...)

But here, the first full page shown by google, nothing but politics.
No, wait, there is the 400 cycle question. What the hell happened?

I don't know. I've adjusted my filters; I never
see most of the mud-slinging now.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich" wrote in message
Haven't looked at any newsgroups for a while, except Povray groups,
and a few specialized 3d groups, all of which ban politics, and remove
those messages they consider political within at most one day,
sometimes a whole thread. Of course, these groups are not like
usenet, they're part of a corporation that is in the #d graphics
business. Customers, ya know.

But here, the first full page shown by google, nothing but politics.
No, wait, there is the 400 cycle question. What the hell happened?

Lennie the Lurker.

People cannot figure out the "ignore" option.

Steve

How the hell Larry Jaques Metalworking 9 December 24th 08 12:14 PM
How the hell Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 December 18th 08 12:04 AM
How the hell Larry Jaques Metalworking 0 December 17th 08 06:53 PM
What the hell is this? I am I Home Repair 2 August 30th 05 01:04 AM
Ok why the hell did I buy this???? Waynemak Metalworking 18 June 5th 05 07:15 PM