Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How the hell

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:21:33 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus26897
scrawled the following:

On 2008-12-16, RoyJ wrote:
Kids might be the **LIGHT** infantry of snow removal but you need heavy
weaponry to blast the frozen snowplow windrow at the end of the driveway.

I have one word, "shovel".

We are getting seriously snowed in, I will be out working along my
"light infantry" tonight.

I did go get my big plastic shovel out of the shed. It has a short handle
with a t grip on there. It also has a very wide shovel portion. It is very
disproportionate, and I'm sure it was a spendy special shovel. I found it
on the side of the road. I have seen people at ski resorts take these and
ride them down to the bottom of the lift to get back after their shift.
They point the handle downhill and sit in the shovel, steering with their
feet. Looks fun, and they fly. Anyway, I shoveled about ten feet enough
for the dogs to get out the back door and get to the yard.

I don't do shoveling very much anymore. Health stuff.

I am looking for a shovel like this, to push light but deep snow.

Here ya go, Ig:

http://www.wovel.com/Tour/What-IS-Wovel.aspx

I have it from a lady who used to live in Wyoming that this is the
piece de resistance of shovels in -40F.

--
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.

How the hell Larry Jaques Metalworking 0 December 17th 08 06:50 PM
PTV 745 from hell [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 September 12th 07 04:51 PM
What the hell is this? I am I Home Repair 2 August 30th 05 01:04 AM
2x4 from hell! John DeBoo Woodworking 6 June 8th 05 10:56 PM
RCD Hell diynovice UK diy 3 February 1st 05 08:30 PM