Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama has created more hatred and disunity than any president in history.

On Jul 16, 8:40*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

When was the last time you read a high school American History textbook,
Clark? That assumes you *ever* read one, of course.

Ed Huntress

It looks like I may be wrong about this.
You got me.

My kids are 21 and 24.

I did not read their history books.

I did not read MY history books.
I tested the highest in my jr high in social studies, top 1% in
standardized tests, at the beginning of the 9th grade to see what we
had learned in the 8th grade American history.
I often had the highest test scores in all the classes of my high
school in the 10th grade, ~ 240 10th graders.
In both the 8th and 10th grade I did not do ANY homework in ANY class.
I have the ability to do well on multiple choice tests with a minimum
of knowledge.

But I can't always win.

My son and my father got engineering degrees from the U of Wash,
without doing homework.
I really tried hard to do that too, but I was not smart enough.
With horrible accumulated deficiencies, I was forced to do homework
every day in my last year to get an engineering degree from the U of
Wash.

And my father and my son have never wasted time posting anything on
the internet, and look at me... visiting rec.crafts.metalworking, as
if my time was worth nothing.