Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default GOP has created more hatred and disunity than any in history.

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
Con Job wrote:
On 14 Jul 2011, (Ray Fischer) posted some
:

Kulin Remailer wrote:

Oh look, another rightard coward, too scared to put his name to his
anti-American insanity.

Democrats founded the KKK and maintain it to this day.

Another rightard shows up to push more lies and hate.

--
Ray Fischer

How is quoting actual history pushing more lies and hate? You lefties dream
is for all the history of the parties failures, contradictions, lies,
scandals etc, to just magically disappear. Like Barney Frank's past. I
wouldn't use a pencil the man touched, yet he is still there as if there was
no male homosexual prostitute ring being operated out of his dwelling. Of
course as "Madame" of the operation, I imagine he was given hundreds of
choruses of "Flight of the Bumblebee", all hummed. But probably just
another right wing lie to defame the righteous religious proper ethical
moral Mr. Frank.

Funny. I found that same information KKK and other Democratic
peccadilloes in several history books. But we all know that history books
are written and published by the Repubicans so they can exploit the poor.
Except, of course, those bloated overpriced school texts written under sub
rosa contracts between liberal writers and genetically and politically
related members of the school board book committee.

I really think there should be a new Orwellian 1984 type book. The old one
has become boring because so many of the truths in it have become common
practice. The practice of rewriting government documents to cover actual
events and cover up incorrect predictions has become commonplace. Example:
unemployment and "shovel ready jobs". Ready for Dems to bury some money in
the back yards as putting it in the freezer became passe.

History can be a pesky thing, particularly for those who don't read it,
aren't interested in the actual chronology of facts, and already have their
heads made up because of an overfilling of party psychobabble rote rhetoric.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide