Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A little extra

That compressor on trailer, that I will be making into a portable
grill, turns out to have a great fuel tank. In the tank, there is
about 18-20 gallons of gas. That is easily worth more than what I paid
for the whole thing ($50).

I will reuse the tank, it is very convenient, I wanted a tank like
this for a long time. I assume that I can use any gasoline tank for
diesel fuel?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:34:22 -0500, Ignoramus18941
wrote:

That compressor on trailer, that I will be making into a portable
grill, turns out to have a great fuel tank. In the tank, there is
about 18-20 gallons of gas. That is easily worth more than what I paid
for the whole thing ($50).

I will reuse the tank, it is very convenient, I wanted a tank like
this for a long time. I assume that I can use any gasoline tank for
diesel fuel?

sure i've done that many times. even went back to gas. a gallon or so
of contamination won't hurt a thing.