Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is anyone surprised?

CaveLamb wrote:

Unfortunately "the work" being done right is buying congress critters.

I really wonder how smart it is to buy routers made in china or with any logic processing
or memory storage devices of chinese content. Not to mention laptops think Lenova.

We are going to get our ass handed to us some day if a conflict breaks out over Taiwan.

I'm reading Zero Day by Mark Russinovich atm. Some may rembemer Mark, he founded System
Internals, a provider of tools for windows and many free tools that I've benefited from.

Clutch

Is anyone surprised? axolotl[_2_] Metalworking 0 June 18th 11 02:56 PM
A little surprised... fww Joe Woodworking 4 November 22nd 07 12:18 AM
I'm surprised George Max Woodworking 0 January 15th 06 02:12 AM
I'm surprised George Max Home Repair 0 January 15th 06 02:12 AM
I am surprised..... Alex Woodturning 3 August 3rd 05 07:07 AM