Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Is anyone surprised?

CaveLamb wrote:

Unfortunately "the work" being done right is buying congress critters.

I really wonder how smart it is to buy routers made in china or with any logic processing
or memory storage devices of chinese content. Not to mention laptops think Lenova.

We are going to get our ass handed to us some day if a conflict breaks out over Taiwan.

I'm reading Zero Day by Mark Russinovich atm. Some may rembemer Mark, he founded System
Internals, a provider of tools for windows and many free tools that I've benefited from.

Clutch