Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Magic Chef refrigerator

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:38:05 -0500, Ignoramus30422
wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus
bench behind it.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus
bench behind it.

I beleive the question is not about the fridge, but about the scary
reflection of the photographer.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny

Congratulations! You have lost weight.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny

It looks like a DOOR ONLY sale, eh?

--
Happiness is when what you think, what
you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus30422 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

Konqueror, Firefox and SeaMonkey (on Slack 11.0) all show me a blank page.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/17/2011 3:16 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
Ignoramus30422 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

Konqueror, Firefox and SeaMonkey (on Slack 11.0) all show me a blank page.

Thanks,
Rich

Yea, it was for an auction that happened today, they probably got rid of
the page after it was won.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:16:26 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Ignoramus30422 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

Konqueror, Firefox and SeaMonkey (on Slack 11.0) all show me a blank page.

Thanks,
Rich

Now it shows a blank page.

Iggy..what were we looking for? The reflecton of the photog was a
bit..odd as I recall..but?

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus30422 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

I'm getting nothing but white space from your link.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny

I get *nothing* from that URL -- even with JavaScript and Flash
turned on.

Perhaps someone pulled it after posting it?

A description of what the image actually used to be might help
at this point.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

I'm getting nothing but white space from your link.

It was a picture of the door to a dorm fridge.
Just the door. No fridge behind it.
It was face-on so it takes a little while to
figure out that there is nothing for the door
gasket to mate with.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-06-18, Winston wrote:
Wes wrote:
wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

I'm getting nothing but white space from your link.

It was a picture of the door to a dorm fridge.
Just the door. No fridge behind it.
It was face-on so it takes a little while to
figure out that there is nothing for the door
gasket to mate with.

--Winston

And a really funny reflection of the picture taker!

I saved it on my laptop, I can post it if anyone asks.