DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Magic Chef refrigerator (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/324750-magic-chef-refrigerator.html)

Ignoramus30422 June 17th 11 04:38 AM

Magic Chef refrigerator

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

Gunner Asch[_6_] June 17th 11 10:30 AM

Magic Chef refrigerator

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:38:05 -0500, Ignoramus30422
wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus
bench behind it.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Randy333 June 17th 11 01:45 PM

Magic Chef refrigerator

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus
bench behind it.

I beleive the question is not about the fridge, but about the scary
reflection of the photographer.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Ignoramus14681 June 17th 11 01:51 PM

Magic Chef refrigerator

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny

GeorgeD[_2_] June 17th 11 02:45 PM

Magic Chef refrigerator

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny

Congratulations! You have lost weight.

Larry Jaques[_4_] June 17th 11 02:48 PM

Magic Chef refrigerator

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny

It looks like a DOOR ONLY sale, eh?

--
Happiness is when what you think, what
you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Rich Grise[_3_] June 17th 11 08:16 PM

Magic Chef refrigerator

Ignoramus30422 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

Konqueror, Firefox and SeaMonkey (on Slack 11.0) all show me a blank page.

Thanks,
Rich

tnik June 17th 11 09:39 PM

Magic Chef refrigerator

On 6/17/2011 3:16 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
Ignoramus30422 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

Konqueror, Firefox and SeaMonkey (on Slack 11.0) all show me a blank page.

Thanks,
Rich

Yea, it was for an auction that happened today, they probably got rid of
the page after it was won.

Gunner Asch[_6_] June 17th 11 09:50 PM

Magic Chef refrigerator

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:16:26 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Ignoramus30422 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

Konqueror, Firefox and SeaMonkey (on Slack 11.0) all show me a blank page.

Thanks,
Rich

Now it shows a blank page.

Iggy..what were we looking for? The reflecton of the photog was a
bit..odd as I recall..but?

Gunner

Wes[_5_] June 18th 11 01:12 AM

Magic Chef refrigerator

Ignoramus30422 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

I'm getting nothing but white space from your link.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

DoN. Nichols[_2_] June 18th 11 02:39 AM

Magic Chef refrigerator

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

?????

Model? Size?

Cant tell by the pictures or description

To me..it looks like a dorm sized reefer, based on the out of focus

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny

I get *nothing* from that URL -- even with JavaScript and Flash
turned on.

Perhaps someone pulled it after posting it?

A description of what the image actually used to be might help
at this point.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Winston June 18th 11 02:49 AM

Magic Chef refrigerator

Wes wrote:
wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

I'm getting nothing but white space from your link.

It was a picture of the door to a dorm fridge.
Just the door. No fridge behind it.
It was face-on so it takes a little while to
figure out that there is nothing for the door
gasket to mate with.

--Winston

Ignoramus14681 June 18th 11 05:06 AM

Magic Chef refrigerator

On 2011-06-18, Winston wrote:
Wes wrote:
wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-17&time=10:00

I'm getting nothing but white space from your link.

It was a picture of the door to a dorm fridge.
Just the door. No fridge behind it.
It was face-on so it takes a little while to
figure out that there is nothing for the door
gasket to mate with.

--Winston

And a really funny reflection of the picture taker!

I saved it on my laptop, I can post it if anyone asks.